By using EverArk's record keeping software, you can keep track of all documents associated with a sale by attaching them to an invoice or quote. The attachments will be emailed to the customer along with the quote or invoice when you send it.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Invoices > Review or Edit
By saving and organizing your documents in EverArk, you eliminate the manual processes associated with paper documents. You will have quick and easy access to all your records.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Inventory > Edit > Records tab
By adding and linking pictures to your cemetery, gardens, and plots, your customers will be able to view them on your website. Simply, upload pictures and add the unique URL provided by EverArk to your website.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Settings > Setup > Cemetery and Gardens tabs | Cemetery > Inventory > Update Plot(s)
By uploading a digital image of your cemetery, you can share it on your website with your customers so they can see all your gardens and plots. Using an image alongside your interactive cemetery maps, will provide your customers with an enhanced shopping experience.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Settings > Setup > Cemetery tab
By adding profile photos to your customer accounts, you can more easily recognize and manage your sales and services. Let your team see and meet your customers so they can provide better support and services.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Customers > Edit
By assigning and linking contacts to a plot owner, you will be able to maintain the integrity of your cemetery by always having a primary point of contact for any burial.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Customers > Edit > Contacts tab