By creating and emailing a quote for a plot or goods and services, you can have your customer review the quote and either approve or reject it before converting it to an invoice for payment.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Action Menu > New Quote
By saving and identifying your contacts with roles, you can more easily filter and manage your address book. Add prospects, plot owners, designees, next of kin, vendors, and many more.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Invoices > Review or Edit > Add Financing
By creating a new invoice, you can save a draft for review. When ready, you can email the invoice to a customer for online payment by leveraging our Stripe or PayPal integration. You can also track the status of your invoices - Declined, Late, Partial, and Paid.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Cemetery > Invoices > Review or Edit | Action Menu > New Invoice
By setting up your automated reminders, you can remind customers of late or forgotten payments. You can configure the custom email messages and manage the frequency of the reminders.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Settings > Configure > Invoices tab
By adding and managing subscriptions, you can provide better support to your customers for recurring services such as adding flowers each month to a gravesite. Your subscription invoices will be automatically sent each month for online payment.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Action Menu > New Invoice > Create recurring invoice
By going to the Settings > Configure > Invoices view, you can personalize your invoices for your cemetery. You can set default line-items, add your cemetery logo, add your address, and much more.
- EverArk Cemetery Software navigation: Settings > Configure > Invoices tab > All Options